Introducing Kings Meadow
We have a range of homes to suit all needs. From the two-bedroom Siskin to three and four-bedroom family homes such as the Linnet and Heron.
Design and specifications
All homes are built using modern, precise timber-frame construction methods. This allows our construction team and architects to spend more time getting the interiors just right. And because our homes are so energy efficient and spacious, they are perfect for entertaining, relaxing and working from home.
All homes come with:
- Fully fitted kitchen from Magnet
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood as standard
- Double oven in 4-bedroom homes
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen
- Flooring to bathrooms as standard
- Dedicated parking space or drive that belongs to the house (some house-types have garages)*
- Ground floor WC
- Upstairs family bathroom, with bath and shower above
- Ensuite to master bedroom in all 4-bedroom and Dunnock, Bagnall and Linnet 3-bedroom house types
- Downlights to all 3 and 4-bedroom kitchen areas
- USB charge points in kitchen and bedroom
- Covered external entrance
- UPVC double-glazed windows
- Lockable side gate to garden
- 1.8m high garden fence
- Walls painted white ready to move into or to be your blank canvas
- All woodwork painted white gloss giving a fresh new home feel
- Rear patio
- Premier ten years new home warranty
Upgrade options for kitchens, additional integrated appliances, turf to gardens, USB sockets, extra downlighters, towel radiator, chrome sockets and switches.
Call us on 0121 500 2320 or use the form to send us a message.
Show home open soon
The site is an active construction site and not yet open to visitors, so please arrange a visit. Please contact us to find out when and how you can visit.